How the new Government guidelines affect your visit:
From Thu 27 Jan, the national Covid guidelines will change as Plan B is withdrawn by the Government. We here at Chichester Cinema at New Park will follow these guidelines:
- Face Coverings are no longer mandatory – but their use is still strongly encouraged around the New Park Centre. Government guidance is to continue to wear a face covering in crowded and indoor spaces, where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- Social Distancing – we provide a selected number of socially Distanced screenings for the more popular films. Please respect your fellow film-lovers’ personal space when moving around the Centre.
- Air Conditioning – the New Park Centre air conditioning systems in both the Auditorium and the Studio draw in fresh air and have their own air supply (i.e. not shared).
- Covid Cleaning – a full Covid Clean of the auditorium takes place every day, as well as a clean of the main touchpoints in between every film screening.
- Covid Passes (proof of Covid vaccine) are not required to see a film at New Park.
- We still encourage booking online via our website and contactless payment at the box office
- Hand sanitiser will still be easily accessible at various points around the Centre
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has returned to our cinema, observed the guidelines, and helped make the magic of cinema safer.
Cinema Director & Programmer
25 Jan 2022