09 Dec 2021
Here at Chichester Cinema at New Park, we follow the regulations as stipulated by the national Government, as well as the guidelines from the UK Cinema Association. This allows for the best possible experience when watching a film in our auditorium, while still keeping you as safe as possible.
In line with recent Government announcements, and our ongoing procedures, please note the following:
– FACE COVERINGS ARE TO BE WORN AT ALL TIMES IN THE NEW PARK CENTRE, including the Auditorium, unless exempt. Please note that a visor is not considered to be a suitable face covering.
– As per current guidelines, Covid Passes (proof of Covid vaccine) are not required to see a film at New Park.
– Social Distancing in the auditorium has now ended – however we provide a selected number of socially Distanced screenings at various times of day.
– It is worth noting that the air conditioning systems in both the Auditorium and the Studio draw in fresh air and have their own air supply (i.e. not shared).
– We ask all patrons to practice social distancing where possible whilst on the New Park Centre premises.
– A full Covid Clean of the auditorium takes place every day, as well as a clean of the main touchpoints in between every film screening.
– We encourage booking online via our website and contactless payment at the box office.
– Hand sanitiser is easily accessible at various points around the Centre.
We thank you for your understanding and patience.